Need help with a Bendigo Mac Setup? Just purchased a new Mac in Bendigo?
We all know the feeling? Making a big purchase of a Mac, opening the box and not knowing where to start.
We’ve been in technology since the beginning and can guide you step-by-step through the process from taking it out of the box, to downloading a picture and printing it.
We can also help you setup the most forgotten part of owning a computer, the backup.
Being local to the Bendigo area, we can do it all from the comfort of your own home or office.
Bendigo Mac Setup Services
Some of the services we offer when purchasing a computer in the local Bendigo area:
- Transfer your PC or Apple/Mac data to your new device
- Setup your iPad or iPhone
- Set up & Training of all PC or Mac Products
- Provide advice for Networks, Phones, Tablets, Printers etc
Data transfer covers:
- Music & Playlists
- Contacts & Calendars
- Setting up or transfer of email accounts
- Syncing iPad/iPhone/Mac
- Securing your Mac/PC from malware and viruses
- Printer/Scanner Setup
- Ensure your camera can load photos
- Creating and using iTunes Accounts
- Transferring your Browser Favourites or Bookmarks
- Install or transfer of Microsoft Office for PC or Mac
- Enabling PhotoStream
- Configuring Time Machine for Mac
We can also install/configure:
- Apple TV
- Windows on a Mac
- Mac Family Tree
- USB Internet devices
- Auskey software
- Any other Applications as required