Need to update your Business Technology with a new office computer or equipment?
Buying a new computer and other devices can be a very daunting experience. What model do you get? How much Ram? What is Ram?
Business Technology – Office Equipment Buying Advice Bendigo
We know that having someone in the local Bendigo area to help you is important. Sometimes you just need a sounding board or a professional to confirm your own choices. CMB can provide advice on all aspects of technology that your business may need.
It’s very daunting walking into one of the big technology shops and seeing row after row of PC’s, Printers, Faxes etc.
Do I buy a PC or a Mac? Do I need a laptop, a desktop, an all in one or a tablet/phablet? It’s hard to know where to start and even harder to know if you are getting good advice or just being sold an item with the best retail margin?
Office Equipment Advice
- Where to Buy and Why
- Laptop or Desktop
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac
- All in one PCs
- Latest trends in technology
- PC or Mac
- Transfer your PC data to your new Apple or PC
- Backup-up strategy
- Cloud computing
- Broadband Plan advice
- ADSL1 v ADSL2
- Is NBN fibre or wireless available
- Routers – whats the difference in all the ones on display
- Modems – separate or integrated into Router
Printers & Faxes
- Laser – pros and cons
- Colour or BlacknWhite running costs
- Inkjet – How many ink cartridges do I need
- Multi-function Fax, Printer, Copier all together
- Mobile Phones – Android, Windows or Apple
- What plan do I need
- Voice Over Internet Phones (VOIP)
- Tablets – iPads, Windows or Android
- Setup of all Office Technology inc Office 365 Business Premium
Please contact us for advice on Business Technology