Are you considering moving to a new Bookkeeping System to/from MYOB to XERO or from QuickBooks/Reckon to MYOB/XERO or to transfer from/to any other accounting system. There are many things to consider and at this stage there is no magic transfer program that will:
- Transfer your existing Contacts
- Setup all your Balance Sheet items
- Make provision to merge the old Profit/Loss into the new system
- Setup Inventory
- Payroll – transfer all leave accruals and YTD balances etc
- Establish the Employees with all the same rates and allowances etc
- Ensure your Chart of Accounts matches your old system
- Load logos and customise invoices/quotes
- Set up Users and rights
Let CMB Services take the worry out of this as we have the experience and accounting background for moving to a new Bookkeeping system. Maurie has had experience using around 10 different bookkeeping/financial systems and with his real life accounting experience, your move to a new system is planned and executed according to your timetable.
If you have made the decision to change your bookkeeping system in Bendigo, the next big decision is the timing. Ideally at the start of a financial year is best, but this may not always be practical. CMB can help you determine the best timing. This can be based around your business busy times, staff leave etc and also taking into account your BAS reporting cycle ie Quarterly or Monthly.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
CMB Services is now trading as Bendigo District Bookkeeping so please refer to www.bookkeepingbendigo.com.au for our dedicated Bookkeeping site.