Need a new computer or office equipment?
Buying a new computer and other devices can be a very daunting experience for some people. What model do you get? How much RAM? What is the difference between RAM (memory) and Storage?
Computer Buying Advice Bendigo
We know that having someone in the local Bendigo area to help you is important. Sometimes you just need a sounding board or a professional to confirm your own choices.
CMB can provide advice on all aspects of technology that your business or home may need.
It’s very daunting walking into one of the big technology shops and seeing row after row of PC’s and printers etc.
Do you need a PC or a Mac? Do you need a laptop a desktop or a tablet?
It’s hard to know where to start and even harder to know if you are getting good advice or just being sold an item with the best retail margin?
- Where to Buy and Why
- Laptop or Desktop
- Windows PC 7, 8 10 or Mac
- All in one PCs
- Latest trends in technology
- Transfer your PC data to your new Apple or PC
- Backup-up strategy
- Cloud computing
- Broadband Plan advice
- ADSL1 v ADSL2
- NBN advice on who to choose and knowing about the different speeds
- Routers – whats the difference in all the ones on display
- Modems – separate or integrated into Router
Printers & Faxes Advice
- Laser – pros and cons
- Inkjet – How many inks do I need
- Multi-function Fax, Printer, Copier all together
- Mobile Phones – Android, Windows or Apple
- Difference between the 3 different Phone systems
- What plan do I need?
- Do I need a home phone line?
- Voice Over Internet Phones (VOIP)
- Tablets – iPads, Windows or Android
- Setup of all Office Technology inc Office 365 Business Premium or Google Apps for Business
Please contact us for further information.